System Administrator (Code: IN127)
VisaPro System Administrators will:
- Manage, support, and administer servers, network devices, and desktop computers
- Design & implement network & system security policies
- Maintain firewalls and the overall network infrastructure
- Install, maintain, support, and upgrade operating systems and application software on all servers and network computers
- Handle system & network monitoring (intrusion detection, anti-virus, faults, performance)
- Develop and design recommendations for systems and network infrastructure
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years experience with the Microsoft Windows environment, specifically Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows XP, and Active Directory
- Practical knowledge of TCP/IP, network protocols, routing and general networking concepts
- Demonstrable knowledge of industry-standard security practices
- Experience configuring switches and routers
- Good verbal communication skills, since the position requires communication with associates in other countries
- Ability to perform effectively as part of a small team in a rapidly growing, dynamic company
VisaPro hires only the best and the brightest. If you feel that you are a match for VisaPro we invite you to join our team. You will be provided with excellent support while working in a team environment. VisaPro offers a competitive compensation package.
Learn more about the System Administrator opportunity at VisaPro.
Location: Hyderabad, India
Please send your resume with the relevant code in the subject
HRD - Recruitment
VisaPro Services Pvt. Ltd.
No. C-11, Road No. 8,
Hyderabad - 500 033